In a competitive marketplace, efficiency and simplicity are keys to successful fleet management. Take your business to the next level with innovative GPS fleet tracking technology from Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc.
Our simple and reliable GPS fleet tracking technology enables owners and operators to improve delivery times and strengthen customer service while curbing associated costs, including maintenance, fuel and employee overtime. View data live, onscreen at any time with our Shadow Tracker fleet management software. Historical route overlays show exactly where your fleet travels and, utilizing a patented color-coded speed designation, you can see precisely where the vehicle traveled and the speed it drove.
Getting Started is Easy
Businesses looking to grow using GPS technology will need a tracking device for each object followed. The tracking device receives positional information from GPS satellites for data review. ATTI offers vehicle mounted tracking devices, asset tracking devices and personal tracking devices that include both GPS and a mobile data module.
- GPS fleet tracking devices for commercial vehicles help curb fuel costs, reduce labor rates and improve fleet productivity
- Transmits 10-second real-time updates, showing precise vehicle location
- Internal backup battery
- Internal backup cellular antenna
- Built-in PTO monitoring
- Viewable On PC, tablet, and mobile devices
- The Satellite Asset Tracker is a practical solution for businesses that need the accurate, real-time monitoring of fixed or mobile assets
- Compact size: 1-inch height, 2.7-inch width and 3.25-inch length
- Weatherproof design protects against the elements
- Battery Life of up to 1.5 years
- 1-year historical data storage
- Fully integrated With Shadow Tracker Live Vehicle Tracking
- Eliminates buddy punching, preventing employee time theft
- Automatically calculates employee hours, eliminating costly errors and reducing preparation time
- Tracks employee arrival and departure times as they ‘Job In’ or ‘Job Out’ using different keypads at locations using keypads or mobile apps
- Comprehensive reporting helps companies control expenses
- Track off-site employee time in locations with mobile app
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods
- Automatic data polling and time synchronization
Helping Customers Master Their Devices
While integrating accurate, data-driven GPS fleet tracking technology into your business might appear daunting upon first glance, ATTI strives to make the transition easy.
We offer regular training sessions to help customers learn how to harness and utilize tracking technologies to grow their businesses. Topics include software interface design, user administration and role settings, GPS unit information, real-time and historical tracking uses, mapping controls and manipulation, report introduction and report delivery scheduling.
Our GPS fleet tracking technology offers many benefits. Examples include the ability to minimize fleet risks and untimely repair costs by recognizing dangerous drivers and offer accurate delivery arrival times. Also, customers can lessen delivery times and reduce fuel costs by identifying the best routes.
Improve your fleet’s overall performance with innovative GPS fleet tracking from ATTI.