Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a customer service representative to support our expanding sales team. This individual will work in a positive, team-oriented and structured call center environment and receive calls from customers, process transactions, answer questions, and resolve any potential customer related issues.
* 90% of time will be spent handling incoming and follow-up calls
* Works to develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ needs
* Identifies and resolves the customers issues and anticipates future needs
* Navigates in a Windows-based CRM through a series of databases in order to access the appropriate information to service the customer
* Makes any required customer follow-up calls and conducting any additional research
* Researches information and calls the customer back as required
* (2) years of full-time customer service experience with a high school diploma OR 1 year of full-time customer service experience with an Associate’s OR Bachelor’s Degree required
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* A genuine desire and commitment to serving customers
* Ability to learn by different methods
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Problem-solving and decision making skills
* Proficiency in a Windows Office Software
* Bilingual in Spanish a PLUS
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.