Advanced Tracking Technologies Inc. is seeking passionate, goal-driven sales professionals to join our expanding sales team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals by managing our current customer relationships and experiences of the customers in their account base. Their primary activity is fielding inbound inquiries and making outbound calls to either customers or prospects to grow relationships and increase sales. They play a key role in representing our company on a daily basis by providing the customer with the most professional and consultative selling experience possible by creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer’s experience.
* Service existing accounts, enter orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential client base.
* Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the contact company requirements and requests.
* Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reaction from accounts.
* Focus sales efforts by studying existing customers and identifying new potential client base.
* Submit orders and contracts based on standard price structure.
* Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
* Respond to customer complaints by investigating problems; directing to correct department; developing solutions; as recommended by management.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by staying apprised of new developments within industry.
* Maintain historical records of contact communication and customer sales.
* Contribute to team effort by assisting in related activities as needed
* Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of successful experience in a comparable sales capacity. Candidate will be dependable, aggressive, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and have computer skills.
We offer an excellent compensation package of salary plus continually increasing commissions based on active customer accounts.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.