Advanced Tracking Technologies Inc. vehicle GPS tracking solutions are available in Pennsylvania as well as all of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Here are a few reasons why our customers in Pennsylvania use ATTI’s Fleet Management Tools:
- Maintenance Savings
- Peace of Mind
- Insurance Discounts
- More Efficient Fleet Operations
- Quiver Farms Uses GPS Tracking to Ensure Safety of Animals During Transport
What our customers are saying:
We also discovered that they often took inefficient routes, which we have also now corrected. This helps us save on fuel, wages, overtime and wear and tear on the trucks. We are now able to do 20% more stops per day.
We have had two trucks stolen in the past five years. I never have to worry about that again. And I got a discount from our insurance company for having tracking systems in our trucks.
All in all, ATTI was one of the best investments that I have made in our business.
There are four primary reasons why we installed the Shadow Tracker GPS tracking units in our trucks:
1) Safety: I want to insure all drivers do not exceed posted speed limits.
2) Appointment efficiency: Having the ability to determine where our trucks are real time allows us to better manage our daily scheduled appointments and allows us to add new ones instantly when the schedule permits.
3) Route efficiency & driver training: Having the ability to track which routes our drivers took and compare to alternative routes help us train drivers to be aware of this issues for time and fuel savings.
4) Insurance: Should one of our vehicles get stolen, we are able to track its whereabouts with GPS tracking.
Shadow Tracker helped us accomplish the goals!
We have a fleet of flatbed tow trucks along with several road service vehicles. We use the software to be able to coordinate who is the closest vehicle to a customer’s location when we get a call. This has helped us to improve our response time and save fuel, since we can easily see who is in the best position to help our customer.
We have also installed it in our shuttle vehicles, these are the vehicles that we use to bring our customers home or to go shopping while they have their vehicle serviced. Since we service about a 25 mile radius, it is imperative that we know where a driver is so that we may provide our customers with an accurate time of when they will be picked up or dropped off.
We have also found that it has caused awareness in our drivers and they seem to be able to get their daily runs completed in less time.
I don’t know if we told you but last year we actually had installed a GPS tracking unit in a vehicle that we had on our lot, it seems we had someone steal a set of keys from one of our dealerships and the local police were sure that they would be back to get the vehicle, so we installed the unit in the vehicle and gave them the ability to monitor the vehicle with the software. They actually staked out in one of our buildings for two weeks. The suspected thieves never showed, but the police were impressed with the capabilities of the software.
We have installed 32-inch monitors in all of our parts departments (4 of them) that just display your software all day long. This is how we keep track of our fleet of 10 parts delivery trucks.
At this point I don’t think we could operate as efficiently as we do without your GPS tracking system. Your company has stood behind any electronic issues that we have had and your technical people have always been helpful. Can’t ask for much more than that.