Waste management companies such as portable toilet suppliers, junkyard vehicles and tow trucks, garbage collection services need to run well-organized, productive fleets. With ATTI’s GPS fleet management solutions, business owners and fleet managers can help their drivers improve their habits, reduce insurance costs and save on fuel. When your fleet is more efficient, you can serve more customers and have more time to focus on other areas of your business.
Here are a few reasons why our waste management customers use ATTI’s GPS tracking solutions:
- 30% Reduction in Time on the Job
- Dispatch Fleet More Efficiently
- Driver Safety
- Reduced Insurance Expenses
What our customers are saying:
Since we introduced Shadow Tracker into our business, it has come as a pleasant surprise in a few areas of our business. The one we knew would help and, in fact, did so in a meaningful way was managing the driver’s route time efficiency in the field.
Our typical route was averaging between 9 and 10 hours per day. Upon installation of Shadow Tracker, there was an immediate 30% reduction in time in the field for the same amount of work. Our drivers are held accountable for where they are at all times and having Shadow Tracker now reassures management our drivers do not deviate from their job.
The best surprise we got was being able to locate portable toilets on Golf Courses and large projects when new drivers are given existing routes.
Dispatch is able to go back in time and pinpoint the exact location of where the previous drivers have been and the time it takes to complete a task.
This, once again, has afforded us the ability to better manage our business from the desktop better than ever. Thank you for your fantastic product and awesome management tool.
There are four primary reasons why we installed the Shadow Tracker GPS tracking units in our trucks:
1) Safety: I want to insure all drivers do not exceed posted speed limits.
2) Appointment efficiency: Having the ability to determine where our trucks are real time allows us to better manage our daily scheduled appointments and allows us to add new ones instantly when the schedule permits.
3) Route efficiency & driver training: Having the ability to track which routes our drivers took and compare to alternative routes help us train drivers to be aware of this issues for time and fuel savings.
4) Insurance: Should one of our vehicles get stolen, we are able to track its whereabouts with GPS tracking.
Shadow Tracker helped us accomplish the goals!
Our waste management company implemented the use of GPS tracking on each of our trucks over three years ago. The systems have become an integral part of our everyday operations. Each morning a truck goes out we are able to determine if he covered every street on his route, when he was there and it prevents multiple return trips when the missed trash collection is the fault of the customer, not our drivers missing the cart.
I could not do our routes without these systems up and functional.