Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc is looking for a motivated and skilled software developer/analyst to join our growing team of designers, developers, and engineers to produce high quality, industry leading GIS desktop, mobile, and web applications. Our developer’s design and prototype new products, test and troubleshoot products before and after release, and work with business leaders to create innovative solutions to real world problems.
We are looking for a candidate who can work with company leaders, document and understand business processes, and help design and develop proper software solutions to meet business needs. The ideal candidate must be capable of self-management, be comfortable working alone or in small teams, be passionate about coding, have an excellent eye for detail, and be able to learn new technologies rapidly and efficiently.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Work with management, sales, and manufacturing to solve business problems.
* Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot software solutions.
* Learn new technologies and skills required to complete the projects.
* Ability to read, understand, and document changes to code.
* A passion for creating software and solving problems.
* Experience with C#.
* Excellent attention to detail with good verbal and written communication skills.
* Fast learner with a strong work ethic and the able to deliver high quality work.
* Adaptable – Ability to learn new innovative ways to solve complex problems.
* Comfortable working in English.
Nice to Haves:
* College degree in the STEM fields.
* Exposure to WPF.
* Exposure to HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
* Experience in UI development on any platform.
This position will grow and change rapidly so it is ideal for someone eager to produce results and grow with the company. Entry level to mid-career professionals will be considered with pay being based on experience.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.